Saturday, January 8, 2011

thank you + happy new year

I hope you enjoyed the holiday season with your family and friends. It already seems like it was a long time ago to me. :) 2010 was a very blessed year. I had the opportunity to meet and photograph so many beautiful people, as well as my already faithful clients. Maybe I will get to photograph you this year? ;) For the first time, I was asked to speak at some workshops and share my passion for photographing people. Those proved to be very stretching yet rewarding experiences. I'm very thankful for the slower pace of January and February (even though I have a bridal expo next weekend!! :) ). It gives me time to refresh, tie up loose ends, and gain fresh inspiration for the upcoming season. If you already know that you would like to book a session in March or April, I would recommend that you go ahead and contact me. I'm limiting the number of sessions that I do each month in order to devote more time and creativity to each session, as well as to have a more manageable life. :) (same to brides for 2011 weddings) You have blessed me this past year by all of your kind comments and by so readily recommending me to your friends and family. I'm excited for 2011 and all of the people I will meet and beautiful photographs that I will get to take. As always, keep checking back for more lovely photos and updates!
Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Heather Chérie
heathercheriephotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment