Saturday, August 7, 2010

courtney | senior

So- this beautiful girl came all the way from Egypt for me to take her senior photos... okay, so maybe she didn't come just for senior photos. :) She has been living in Egypt for a couple of years after moving there for her dad's job. So cool! We actually went to the same school back in the day... of course she is several years younger than me. :) I'm just loving her photos. How cute is the pink bicycle... and the coffee mug?! I love it. She is a beautiful lady with a beautiful heart for people. Hope you love your photos, Courtney! I'm so glad we were able to make it happen while you were in town!


2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted a photoshoot with a bike like that! Haha.

    Beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY BEST FRIEND IS BEAUTIFUL! love you court

    ReplyDelete