Saturday, January 2, 2010

thank you from heather chérie. ♥ .

Thank you for an incredible 2009. Your loyalty, excitement, and comments have both blown me away and blessed my heart. This year has been a fun and rewarding journey… I believe with all my heart that God has orchestrated every detail for me to do what I love! :) He is the Source of my continual provision and creativity.

I’m excited for the great things in store for 2010. You better believe that the ideas are flowing … so many lovely photos to come! :)


May God richly bless your new year!
It’s all because of Him and all for Him.

With Love.
Heather Chérie

p.s. If you already know that you want to schedule a session, let me know so that we can get it on the calendar! Oh, and check out the new welcome page on my website. www.heathercheriephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment